Trump is struggling with his new-found position as President-elect, which frankly is a cakewalk to the actual duties of the presidency. Between the evidence Russia tried to help Trump get elected (yes, there is evidence to support this claim), to the breaking accusations that Russia has dirt on Trump and has been grooming him for years (no evidence, but it has the internet in a tizzy), to the fact that Trump refuses to sell his assets, not to mention he hasn’t released his taxes to the public, well, things just keep getting more and more complicated. There has never been this much turbulence leading up to an inauguration, ever. With this circus going on now, it would not shock me if the day Trump is sworn in devolves into a fist fight between one of his sons and a journalist.
It’s just so utterly bizarre to see the future President of the United States, the highest title in the most powerful nation in the world, to act so completely unpresidential. Once he was elected it seemed, for a very short amount of time, that Trump started acting like a president. That dissolved almost immediately when he got his twitter privileges back. His internet meltdown after Meryl Streep’s speech was petty. He is still bringing up his victory over Hillary, as well as some of the other republican nominees, and it makes him seem small. Watching Trump is like watching someone drown while at the same time refusing a lifejacket.
We know that Russia interfered with the United Stated elections. We know that, at least recently, they were steering the election in Trump’s favor. We know Trump visited Russia back in 2013, to check out the Miss Universe pageant taking place in Moscow. And even though the Kremlin is denying it, you can be damn sure they gather dirt on anyone important entering the country.
So here’s my hypothesis. You came here to get a glimpse into what Mr. Charlton is thinking, and I’m going to deliver.
- Trump has been wanting the title of President of the United Stated for a long time. At least since the late eighties. He’s 70 now, so he’s been thinking about it since he was in his early 40’s.
- Trump wants the TITLE of POTUS, not the actual position. Trump currently leads a life of leisure and play. Being the POTUS is a lot of work.
- Trump hates looking weak, wrong, or vulnerable. He hates being ridiculed or mocked. He has no qualms about libel lawsuits and threatening anyone who makes him look foolish.
- He’s not a sociopath. He’s a boorish pig, narcissistic, and incredibly selfish, but he’s not cold. Not like his Russian counterpart, Putin.
- Going back to the boorish pig part; He’s an incredibly wealthy man with a perchance for young girls. I can almost guarantee Trump has purchased a lot of prostitutes over the course of his life.
- I can guarantee you people have dirt on him. I can also guarantee that it has to do with sex.
- The dirt on Trump isn’t going to be about him in a position of power, but rather a position of vulnerability. Right now, the rumor is stating a golden shower show (don’t serach that phrase). My guess, if the Kremlin does have dirt on Trump, is it’s something where Trump is being dominated. Trump getting pegged, or getting peed on, that sort of thing.
- Trump doesn’t actually want to be President. He doesn’t want to sell his assets, he doesn’t want to be in Washington. He’d much rather be on the golf course or hanging out at Trump tower.
- The Kremlin would very much like Trump to be the President. His erratic behavior weakens the United States on a world stage. If Trump were to back out at any point in the election or presidency, they’d have no problem releasing this hypothetical dirt.
- The GOP doens’t want Trump in there either. They’d much rather have Pence in charge, because he would toe the party line.
- Both Trump and the GOP don’t want him as POTUS, but Trump doesn’t want to look weak or ridiculous. Backing down would look weak, and if this hypothetical dirt exists, it could also ridicule him.
- Trump’s goal is to get impeached. That way, he can say he was President, blame the failure on others, and then get back to reality television. The Krelim won’t have any reason to spill the dirt, the GOP will have Pence running the nation, and the only losers are the American public who have to spend an absurd amount of tax money to watch this insane carnival.
That’s my hypothesis, anyways. I certainly don’t have enough evidence to call it a theory, but when I see and hear Trump, I can’t help but think of someone who trying desperately trying to claw their way out of a corner. This presidency is gonig to be a clusterfuck from start to finish. One thing is for certain; in all the years I’ve been alive, I’ve never seen anything like this.
The Illustrious Mr. Charlton
p.s. It’s nine days until the inauguration. Watch this get weirder.